Sunday, March 19, 2006

salsa


I've just started learning a salsa dance.I have a friend and he really likes to dance salsa,and invited some friends and me a salsa show two years ago.I had not seen any salsa dance show before I went to the salsa live in Osaka,and I was not so interested in dancing salsa at that time ,but after that I sometimes went to a salsa party. I like watching somebody is dancing,and listen to the music.It makes me happy.Especially when they dance salsa in a show,they wear their beautiful costume,and they are colourful , shiny and handmade!!!His teacher I-sensei makes a costume.I-sensei is a Cuban,and speaks Osaka-ben.I finally went to his school and had the class on March 11st and 18th.It took almost 2 years to get there...and now I enjoy learning it!Why don't you join us?oh, and I've been to a bar on 17th,Friday,It was fun.I worn green cloth,too,because it was St.Patrick's day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

とうとう私を置いてサルサ始めちゃいましたね~。
いいな~いいな~。私も行きたいな~。でも今はちょっと余裕無いよ~(;_;)時間的にも金銭的にもね…
しばらくはmasaちゃんが習ってきたステップを私に伝授してよ。
人に教えると勉強になるって言うしさ(^_-)-☆

Anonymous said...

Hi,Masa!
I've very moved your diary!!You're great!

Finally you've started salsa lesson,there are lots dancers in Penguin!!
I'm looking forward to Christmas Party this year!

kaorin