Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hawaiian

I've been to a event for 3 days in Osaka.It was called "Aloha Summer Festival in Osaka 2006".I knew about this event a few months ago from my friend and I've been waiting for the event for a long time.I asked the planers whether I could help them or not.They said ok!I was so happy,and I decided to help and to join the event at that time.
Finally, it was hold last weekend.The middle of days,it was rainy,but there were many people and the groups of dancers dance in the rain.I was amazed,because lots of people really like hula and they were watching the dance.
I knew how much dancers practice hula dance everyday,and all of the dancers smiles while they dance.I always feel good and relax.More than that, musicians played the ukuleles and guitars.I could listen to the Hawaiian musics ,songs all day.
There were some shops and sold the Hawaiian goods,they looked so cute!and I bought one of them...and you could eat Hawaiian food there.
I was in the information for 3 days and met many people there.Thanks for giving me such a good chance in the event.Thanks Kaulana and Mauloa family and my friends!!!I really enjoyed it.

No comments: