Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kau kau


I found " Cookpad " on a web site. This is one of the Japanese popular site. They have a lot of food recipes on Cookpad.
We can get our each page for free and put our own food recipes and the photos on the page.
This site is the biggest site in this kinds of food site. Now they've got about 150,000 kinds of food recipes from the members.

I'll tell you why I joined it, because if you try to cook food with someone's recipe and we could put the food photo and thoughts on that recipe page. We can report anytime you want! so the members communicate each other.Some people really enjoy it and also we can write our diary.
The organizer, Mr.Sano, wants Japanese to maintain tradition of Japanese food so he made this site "Cookpad" . We learn lots about Japanese traditional food , someone's original food,and the other variety of food with beautiful photos.
I thought it was really useful and helpful for me. I joined it on 1st of October and I 've just started writing my diary there with food photos.
I like to cook, so I 'll check a recipe and try to cook it!
This is "fruit salad". I ate this at the Airport in Australia.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

what is your favorite Japanese food to cook?