Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fusion English

I met my English teacher at my friend house today.
My English teacher , Roger has just started a new website and came to Japan last Saturday.

He came from New Zealand.He has a blog and he had been showed us a video everyday.He shot the film with his student who stayed at his house for study or with his family.I learned a lot from his English videos, because he introduced his place,his friend, his family,NZ food, some activities and other interesting things.He also put some questions so I answered the questions sometime.It was very useful.

My friend invited me because my English teacher visited to Japan and introduces his new website. We talked about a new website, English and New Zealand. I enjoyed it very much.
He also recommended some other good website which I can use for learning English by myself.They are all free.I like to study English while I 'm playing English games.It is fun.
He has enjoyed doing demonstrations / seminars showing people how they can use the Internet more to learn English.
He has a few more days here and leave for N.Z. from Narita on Sunday evening.

Fusion English English Made for you
Roger Hayward
info@fusionenglish.com

1 comment:

Roger Hayward said...

Hi!

It was great to finally meet you in person. Thanks for coming to the demonstration and sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I am back in New Zealand now and it is very cold. Yuko's Kiwi party was fun!

I had a wonderful time in Japan. It was great to be able meet old friends and make new ones. I also enjoyed doing the demonstrations and encouraging people about English learning. I think many people were surprised at how many good free websites there are.

I hope you are not too hot. I noticed the two days before I left Japan it got much hotter.

Take care and keep in touch.

Roger

P.S. I told my friend Warren who has a Kid's English program in Nishnomiya about you so you must get together soon.