Saturday, April 29, 2006

dance


My salsa teacher and his group members had a show at sky building in Osaka.I'm just beginner,but I like salsa,because 2 years ago I went to the salsa show and saw their show and my friend also danced in the group,and they danced and taught the audiences how to dance salsa,and I thought I liked the music and the an atmosphereso was good at that time.They were so cheerful when they danced salsa.
I go to the show every year.This year some of my friends came to the show and after we watched the salsa show we could practice it together.It was fun!!!It looks really difficult but the teacher always made us happy!!!Let's dance salsa!!!BTW We went to the dinner at a Hawaiian^^ restaurant,Mauloa near the sky building.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a gooood time,didn't we?!Thank you for invitation!I wanna watch you are dancing on the stage!Next year??