Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hanami


I went to Shukugawa on Sunday.It was fine day and a little bit cold,and we had Hanami Party on the Shukugawa river side.Some of my friends bought our lunch at Hanshin department store,becuase we usually don't buy any Obento,Lunch-box, there,and we thought they looked delicious and Hanami party was good time to try some.Autually they are not so cheap lunch box,but we could shear the food and ate many kinds of Japanese food in the box.I like to eat out side.They are yummy!and we realized that the people walked on the bank were so many.We had to keep the place we ate on at 10am.We could sit down on the seat near cherry trees.They were lovely.The timing was the best for flowers,and then we went to Hawaiian cafe near there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes,we had a very good time!!I like to eat something outside,too!and I always think it's very nice that I'm Japanese when I watch SAKURA!I think Spring is really good season in Japan.Let's have a Hanami Party next year,too!!