Tuesday, May 16, 2006

golf

I've been studied English at golf center in Kobe since 2001.My classmates and I study it at the cafe.
My classmates are a man works there and a girl ,Nana,has many experiences in her traveling overseas.
My classmates sometimes changed in last 5 years,and they also liked to study English and talked their interesting stories to me.My English teacher always teach not only English but his interesting things.(world histories,sience,news,movies.etc.)They were many kinds of things,that's why I 'm still member of students with him.
BTW I never tried to practice golf there and my classmate started it last month,then I finally joined the golf school and tried it this evening with Nana after we studied English.I hit 350 balls this time.It was fun.At the beginning I felt that my wrist was hearted...but I got used to it,and the teacher gave me some advise.
I'm really lucky ,because I had 2 lessons at the same place and same day!yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.