Thursday, May 04, 2006

my ukulele


Finally,I bought my ukulele today.The end of last month my friend and I went to a ukulele lesson,and I had a really good time with the other students and the teacher.At the biggining of the class,he gave us a lei which were made of real flowers!!!and the flowers smelled good.While we practiced the ukulele,we smelled the lei and felt Hawaii,and I like the sounds of ukulele.I just learned some code but when I could make the sound of code,I felt good and enjoyed it like a child!It is fun to learn something new,isn't it?I think I can practice it at home.It is much easier than playing the guitar...^^;

2 comments:

Miss Vicki said...

OH WOW! I wud luv to be able to play the ukulele? Is it hard? Is it similiar to strumming a guitar?

My 4 yr. old grandson & I walk around with lei's around our neck while we strum the guitar.

Masako said...

Did you make the lei by yourself?and Does your little grandson play the guitar?wow!That's nice!I learned "F""Bb""C"and some..Thanks.