Sunday, July 02, 2006

Movie

I went to the movies which is called "Poseidon" today.I've seen the trailer of this movie,and I thought it was as the same as the story of the movie "Titanic". so I didn't expect the movie,but my friend and I decided to watch this movie.
I thought two movies were similar, and I saw a comment and copied some of it.
"On New Year's Eve, the luxury ocean liner, Poseidon, capsizes after being swamped by a rogue tidal wave. The survivors are left to fight for survival as they attempt to escape the sinking ship. but They didn't tell so much about the people in Poseidon."
I agree with this comment,and I just saw how they escaped from the ship,at the beginning of the movie they showed us what they were,and they were at the New Years Party.but I was moved this movie.The people tried to escape were old,child,man and woman,and most of them didn't know each other,and they helped each other and cooperated to escape.

No comments: