Wednesday, July 12, 2006

spilitual convention

There was a meeting about spiritual things in Kyoto.I went there with my friends,and listened to some interesting stories at the meetings for several hours in a day.During the meetings some speakers taught us how you practice your spirit by yourself.
It is a bit difficult to explain about that,but I was moved by the practice way,and we practiced it and learned concentration for half an hour .The training requires concentration.
In Japan we can learn concentration when we are children.Zenshu is sect of Buddhism ,and Zen has rendered a strong influence on every aspect of the lives of the Japanese people,Because according to the Zen teaching enlightenment can be realized only through sitting in meditation and training in calming the self,so I sometimes sit on the floor and calm for a while,and it is kind of spiritual training...I just started to be interested in the split or mind of me.
One of the speaker said the most important thing was learning about yourself ,and love yourself,and be yourself.I felt good at the time.I spent a really good time.

No comments: